We take orders on this website for all over the world.
All prices given are inclusive of VAT and are in euros. Prices may change with no obligation to provide notice of such. These prices do not include shipping costs and any extra costs resulting from the implementation of custom clothes or custom colors.
For products delivered in the country outside the European Union, the price is to be considered net of indirect taxes, net of any customs duties and any other sales tax.
If you want to place an order from NON-EU countries, please email us directly to email@example.com asking information about shipping cost, delivery time and payment conditions.
We suggest to indicate an address where there is always someone to receive the shipping- provide please also a phone number for the carrier, if he should have any problems for the delivery.
In case of storage of the packet caused by wrong address and/ or absence of the recipient, we are exempt from the payment of eventual costs. You will be billed directly by the carrier.
Rights of Restitution
Articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code establish that the Client - only where said Client is a Consumer - shall, with no need to provide any reason for the choice, have the right to withdraw from the purchase made. As an exception to the terms of law, the Seller extends the terms within which to exercise a right to withdraw from the on-line contract of sale to 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the Product is delivered; this means that within these terms, the Product can be returned and expenses refunded, in compliance with the methods set out below.
The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions:
- the right is reserved to Consumers and therefore does not apply to professionals and businesses and cannot be exercised if the Client had requested the issue of an invoice with a VAT number;
- the right applies to the whole Product and not parts or components of such;
- in the event of prizes or promotional sales, in which the purchase of one item is connected with another sold at a negligible price (or even free of charge), the right to withdraw may be lawfully exercised with the return of both Products purchased (given the restriction of the item under special offer only being available with the purchase of the other item);
- in accordance with Art. 59, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Consumer Code, if the Product sold has been made-to-measure or clearly personalised for the Client, he shall have no right to withdraw.
In order to exercise his right to withdraw, the Client must:
- if the Client express his desire to withdraw from the on-line contract of sale within 30 (thirty) days of the date on which he received the Product, by mail the withdrawal model attached to the Consumer Code;
At the same time as submitting notice of withdrawal, the Client must act to return the Product to the Seller. The Product must be delivered within 30 (thirty) days of notice by the Client and the costs incurred by the Client for returning the Product shall be at the Client's expense.
The Product must be returned intact and packaged in its original packing, complete with all accessories. If use/handling of the Product should be seen by the Client, will be liable for the consequent deterioration in value.The Seller will withhold this amount when refunding the price.
The Client shall be unable to exercise his right to withdraw if the following is ascertained:
- use of product
- lack of original packaging and/or packing;
- lack of all elements comprising the Product (accessories, tags, labels, information notes, etc.);
- substantial damages to the Product for causes other than transport.
Shipping Cost of Returns
If the Client should wish to exchange the Product purchased in exercising his right to withdraw (different size, model, etc.), delivery costs for returning the Product to the Seller shall be paid by the Client.
The goods can be returned within 10 working days of the date of delivery.
Before you return the goods we recommend you to check out if size or colour is available. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing: the demand for replacement products, indication of the product to change (line, size, color), DDT number of shippment.
Product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and will retain, as far as possible, its original packaging and labels.
We do not accept replacement for customized of made to measure goods.